Skip to Content

Keuka Lake Association


Quick Links
Local Government     Local Law Enforcement     Watershed Inspectors     


Steuben County

3 East Pulteney Street
Bath, NY  14910

Yates County

417 Liberty Street
Penn Yan, NY  14527

fax: 315-536-5118

Town of Barrington

4424 Old Bath Road
Penn Yan, NY  14527

phone: 607.243.5323
fax: 607.243.7053

Town of Jerusalem

3816 Italy Hill Road
Branchport, NY  14418

phone: 315-595-2287

Town of Milo

137 Main Street
Penn Yan, NY  14527

phone: 315-536-8911
fax: 315-536-7760

Town of Pulteney

9226 County Route 74
PO Box 211
Pulteney, NY  14874

phone: 607-868-4222
fax: 607-868-4010

Town of Urbana

8014 Pleasant Valley Road
PO Box 186
Hammondsport, NY  14840

phone: 607-569-3743
fax: 607-569-3743

Town of Wayne

PO Box 182
Wayne, NY  14893

phone: 607-292-3450

Village of Hammondsport

18 Water St.
PO Box 425
Hammondsport, NY  14527

phone: 607-569-3700
fax: 607-569-3404

Village of Penn Yan

111 Elm Street
PO Box 426
Penn Yan, NY  14527

phone: 315-536-3015


Steuben County Sheriff

7007 Rumsey St.Ext.
Bath, NY  14810

phone: (800) 724-7777

Yates County Sheriff

227 Main Street Public Safety Building
Penn Yan, NY  14527

phone: 315-536-4438
fax: 315-536-5191


Keuka Watershed ImprovementCooperative

417 Liberty Street
Suite 1034
Penn Yan, NY  14527

phone: 315-536-5188

Keuka Lake - Bale


Founded in 1956, the Keuka Lake Association, with over 1700 members, provides a unified voice for those who love Keuka Lake. Our mission is to preserve and protect Keuka Lake and its natural beauty for future generations.

Keuka Lake Association is a 501(c) (3) organization (a non-profit tax exempt organization under IRS rules). This distinction is defined by our service to the public and how we are mission-driven as opposed to profit-driven.

Gifts, donations and membership dues paid to our organization are used in direct service to the overall mission to preserve and protect Keuka Lake. Membership dues, donations and gifts are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Consult your professional tax preparer if you have specific tax related questions.